Clinical Laboratory Manager
Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Location: Daly City
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Generalist opening in Daly City, California. This and other
medical lab technician jobs brought to you by
REF: CO84 Clinical Laboratory Manager Needed in the Bay Area! *Full
time and permanent position* Looking for a new full time and
permanent position in an award winning lab? An award winning and
state of the art lab that specializes in transfusion medicine is
looking for a new Clinical Laboratory Manager to lead their team in
the San Francisco Bay area of California. This would be a day shift
position that would require about 10% travel time. Below you can
find all requirements. If you are interested in hearing more,
please either submit your resume directly for review, send an
updated resume to call REQUIREMENTS: Knowledge/Education
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Must satisfy CLIA requirements for High Complexity Testing
required. Licenses/ Certifications
- Immunohematology Reference Laboratory (IRL)
- Specialist in Blood Banking (SBB) certification required.
- CA CLS/MT required. Experience
- Seven years clinical laboratory experience required. To
- Three years supervisory experience.
- Previous supervisory experience and experience in molecular
techniques, immunohematology/ IRL techniques, automated testing
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Daly City , Clinical Laboratory Manager, Executive , Daly City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!