Company: Mina Group
Location: Daly City
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Operating since 2003, Mina Group currently manages more than 35
concepts around the world. At Mina Group, impeccable service is not
just our ideal, it is ingrained in everything we do. Rooted deep in
our foundation is the concept of Kaizen, the art of making great
and lasting change in small steady increments. By embodying our
values of adaptability and fluidity, we cultivate a whole new sense
of hospitality that is uniquely Mina. #ZR
The Manager trains and assists in the operations of PABU. Work in
conjunction with Mina Group and Host Partners policies. Oversee and
coordinate the planning, organizing, training and leadership
necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee
retention, guest service & satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the
culture, values and mission of PABU and Mina Group.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive,
professional and gracious service at all times
- Perform all aspects of the position with efficiency, respect,
professionalism, teamwork, knowledge, patience, awareness,
compassion, courtesy and initiative.
- Understand the philosophies of MG-101 Cal, LLC and Mina Group.
Display consistent attention to detail and follow through of all
Mina Group policies.
- Represent the restaurant professionally through effective
communication, cooperation and relationships with the all business
- Collaborate with the management team to create a culture and
restaurant work environment based upon respect; foster
opportunities for the team to learn, grow and develop their
- In partnership with the management staff, ensure that service
standards are on par with all outside accreditation sources,
including but not limited to: Zagat, Gayot, Mobil, AAA, Wine
Spectator and Michelin. Adhere to the service foundation and
philosophies established by Mina Group.
- Understand all programs, procedures, standards, specifications,
guidelines and training protocols.
- Offer positive solutions to problems or issues and be a voice
that is part of the decision-making team.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Minimum 2-3 years of culinary & wine experience, preferably in
a fine dining environment.
- Bachelor s Degree and /or Culinary degree required
- Excellent communication and organization skills. Ability to
interact professionally and diplomatically with a variety of
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel (Advanced
- Prior experience with accounting software, POS systems, and
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the restaurant/hospitality
industry. Must have a working knowledge of restaurant management
and operations. Must have strong computer skills with working
knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word. Four-year college or
culinary degree required.
The Mina Group, LLC and its affiliates are equal opportunity
employers committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive
environment. We welcome applicants from a wide variety of
identities, ideas and experiences and, pursuant to the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified
applicants with arrest and conviction records. If reasonable
accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to
receive other benefits and other aspects of employment, please
contact Mina Group Human Resources by emailing
Keywords: Mina Group, Daly City , Restaurant Manager, Executive , Daly City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!