Assistant Manager/General Manager - Daly City, CA
Company: Panda Restaurant Group, Inc
Location: Daly City
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Assistant Manager/General Manager - Daly City, CA You are in
charge of the operation of the bakery. From hiring, training, and
guiding of associates to achieving financial goals and ensuring the
delivery of exceptional guest experiences, it's up to you to make
your store a success. This will be a full-time position and we
- AM: $22/ Hour; GM: $25/ Hour
- Free Panda Express meal when you work
- Quarterly Bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Paid Training to prepare you for success
- Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays
- Associate Discounts (Panda Express, Hibachi San, Panda Inn plus
Theme Parks) Responsibilities: The essential functions in this job
description are not all-inclusive of this job's duties and
- People: Hiring, training, coaching, and development
- Guest: Excellent food quality, guest service, and associate
- Financial: Sales growth, cost management, and profit
- Operations: Ensure food safety, order product, count inventory.
Plan the day for the amount of cakes to bake. Maintain cleanliness
and safety standards, and apply knowledge of all policies,
procedures, and practices Required background & experience:
- Food Safety: Serve Safe certified
- High school diploma required; Associate's degree preferred
- Minimum one to two years of Operations experience
- Must pass annual Cooking Test -
- Must be flexible to move to a store within a 50 miles radius
and able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends ADA
Statement: While performing duties, counter areas are often hot
with steam from steam table and food vapors. Workspace is
restricted and employees are expected to remain standing for long
periods of time. Employees must prepare hot and cold foods, use
Chinese cook knife and other kitchen equipment and work quickly
without losing accuracy. Employees may be required to lift up to 50
lbs., stand up to four hours and reach across counter tops measured
at 36 inches to serve customers. Kitchens are hot and noise levels
are usually high; storage space is limited and shelving is high.
*Actual earnings may/will vary based upon total hours worked, the
applicable hourly wage rate, overtime pay, bonuses and benefits.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Panda
Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Panda Restaurant Group, Inc, Daly City , Assistant Manager/General Manager - Daly City, CA, Executive , Daly City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...