Scheduler- Assistant Clinical Research Coordinator
Company: Stanford Medicine
Location: Daly City
Posted on: May 15, 2022
SNP is seeking an Assistant Clinical Research Coordinator to
perform administrative support duties related to the collection of
clinical data and/or the coordination of clinical studies. Work
under the close direction and supervision of the principal
investigator and/or study coordinator/supervisor.
- Schedule and/or call subjects for appointments; contact
participants with reminders or other requirements.
- Prepare, distribute, and process questionnaires.
- Perform clerical duties in the preparation of regulatory
documents. Maintain all forms and documents, including consent
forms and master subject logs. File all appropriate
- Assist with the screening, recruiting, and obtaining consent of
study participants. Review medical records and/or perform telephone
or in-person interviews to gather data, as needed.
- Administer standard study questionnaires and tests, score test
measurements and questionnaires, and code data for computer entry.
Perform quantitative review of forms, tests, and other measurements
for completeness and accuracy.
- Extract data from source documents for research studies as
directed. Collect data and complete case report forms.
- Perform basic measurements and tests on patients according to
protocol, such as obtaining vital signs and performing phlebotomy
and EKG, after appropriate training/certification. Collect study
specimens according to protocol.
- Process study compensation payments and thank you letters to
subjects upon completion of trial activities. Assist with
post-study activities, as needed.
The job duties listed are typical examples of work performed by
positions in this job classification and are not designed to
contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all
duties, tasks, and responsibilities. Specific duties and
responsibilities may vary depending on department or program needs
without changing the general nature and scope of the job or level
of responsibility. Employees may also perform other duties as
- 1-2 years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination
of experience, education, and training. Customer service-oriented
work experience is highly preferred. Working toward
certification(s) to perform basic patient measurements and tests,
such as phlebotomy.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
- Two-year college degree and one year of relevant experience or
an equivalent combination of experience, education, and
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
- General knowledge of medical terminology.
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES:
- Working toward certification(s) to perform basic patient
measurements and tests, such as phlebotomy and EKG.
- Frequently stand, walk, twist, bend, stoop, squat and use fine
- Occasionally sit, reach above shoulders, perform desk based
computer tasks, use a telephone and write by hand, lift, carry,
push, and pull objects that weigh up to 40 pounds.
- Rarely kneel, crawl, climb ladders, grasp forcefully, sort and
file paperwork or parts, rarely lift, carry, push, and pull objects
that weigh 40 pounds or more.
Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will
provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability
who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of
his or her job.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well
with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external
- Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal
responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns;
uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable
University policies and procedures, including but not limited to
the personnel policies and other policies found in the University's
Administrative Guide, .
Why Stanford is for you
Imagine a world without search engines or social platforms.
Consider lives saved through first-ever organ transplants and
research to cure illnesses. Stanford University has revolutionized
the way we live and enrich the world. Supporting this mission is
our diverse and dedicated 17,000 staff. We seek talent driven to
impact the future of our legacy. Our culture and unique perks
empower you with:
- Freedom to grow. We offer career development programs, tuition
reimbursement, or audit a course. Join a TedTalk, film screening,
or listen to a renowned author or global leader speak.
- A caring culture. We provide superb retirement plans, generous
time-off, and family care resources.
- A healthier you. Climb our rock wall, or choose from hundreds
of health or fitness classes at our world-class exercise
facilities. We also provide excellent health care benefits.
- Discovery and fun. Stroll through historic sculptures, trails,
- Enviable resources. Enjoy free commuter programs, ridesharing
incentives, discounts and more.
Stanford is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
As an organization that receives federal funding, Stanford
University has a COVID-19 vaccination requirement that will apply
to all university employees, including those working remotely in
the United States and applicable subcontractors. To learn more
about COVID policies and guidelines for Stanford University Staff,
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4921
- Employee Status: Regular
- Pay Grade: E
- Requisition ID: 93719 As an organization that receives federal
funding, Stanford University has a COVID-19 vaccination requirement
that will apply to all university employees, including those
working remotely in the United States and applicable
subcontractors. To learn more about COVID policies and guidelines
for Stanford University Staff, please visit
Keywords: Stanford Medicine, Daly City , Scheduler- Assistant Clinical Research Coordinator, Healthcare , Daly City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!