BELL/VALET ATTENDANT - ON CALL
Company: Harbor Court Hotel
Location: Daly City
Posted on: September 10, 2023
Job Location: Harbor Court Hotel - San Francisco, CA
Salary Range: $21.32 - $21.50 Hourly
About our company:
Springboard Hospitality is a premier third-party hotel management
company with a 30+ year history transforming lifestyle hotels, from
the islands of Hawaii to the tip of Florida.
Springboard team members are a diverse mix of independent
innovators, savvy storytellers, adventure-seekers, tech
entrepreneurs, free-thinkers and community leaders making waves
across one of the most diverse portfolios in the industry.
At every level, the Springboard team is dedicated to going Above &
Beyond to deliver hotels that transform people, properties &
communities. From memorable moments at the front desk, to
thoughtful room touches, to inspired onsite programming, the
Springboard team is committed to empowering the traveler's
journeyinviting them to experience the frequency of each hotel's
locale, pushing authentic human connection, exploration, and
discovery, while also driving revenue.
Springboard values intentional culture, and whole-heartedly
believes in nurturing, training, and empowering the careers of the
hospitality leaders of today and tomorrow, encouraging them to
travel and explore, through Springboard's award-winning portfolio.
From work life balance to career development, Springboard values
and invests in the greater team, reflected in zero corporate
turnover during the pandemic, well positioned for continued growth
through the future. https://www.springboardhospitality.com/
You will welcome and escort arriving and departing guests in a
friendly, courteous manner to and from their accommodations,
parking/retrieving guests' vehicles, as well as providing general
information regarding the hotel and local attractions; maintain an
even flow of guests' luggage and belongings to and from guestrooms
and providing storage of the luggage in a prompt and safe manner;
provide personal service to guests for their business and concierge
SCOPE OF WORK + TEAM
- Reports to Front Office Manager
- Supports the Front Office Team and Guest Services
- Greet guests, offer assistance with check-in/check-out, deliver
laundry and store luggage. Know the complete hotel facilities and
layout in order to escort guests to and from their rooms,
explaining in the proper dialogue, all in-room amenities, emergency
procedures and the general hotel facilities. Delivery of flowers,
packages, gifts, amenities, messages and parcels as directed by the
- Responsible valet parking service to guests following
OLS/Springboard Hospitality transportation guidelines. Assist with
the activities and fostering good relations with the car rental
companies, taxi services, tour and travel companies, limo services,
etc. to provide the maximum level of quality service.
- Provide information and recommend area restaurants, theaters,
community events, activities, etc. to ensure optimum guest
- Polishing and monitoring all bell carts on a consistent basis and
maintaining the work area in a clean and orderly manner. Handle the
maintenance program of company vehicles, cleaning schedule,
refueling and trip logs.
- Report and/or follow-up on any complaints, problems a guest may
experience in a timely and professional fashion to ensure a quality
- Requires working knowledge of guest services and hotel services,
policies or operations. Working knowledge is generally learned
on-the-job. Use a clear, concise English-speaking voice, listen
with empathy, provide accurate information and document legibly all
appropriate incident information
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers,
some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and
diplomacy to defuse anger and collect accurate information.
- Perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, kneeling, and walking
significant distances between and within buildings on the
- Ability to stand, walk and/or sit and continuously perform
essential job functions for duration of shift.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods
weighing a maximum of 100 lbs. Sufficient manual dexterity in
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders at a rapid pace.
- Ability to perform duties within extreme temperature ranges.
- Hours Required: 8-Hr Shift/Scheduled days and times may vary
based on need
Keywords: Harbor Court Hotel, Daly City , BELL/VALET ATTENDANT - ON CALL, Hospitality & Tourism , Daly City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!