Area Reservations Coordinator
Company: HOTEL ZETTA
Location: Daly City
Posted on: September 10, 2023
Sage Hospitality is seeking an Area Reservations Coordinator to
assist Hotel Zeppelin, Hotel Zelos and Hotel Zetta in San
Hotel Zeppelin , retreat to a bold, bohemian salute to the rebels,
revolutionaries, and rock 'n rollers who shaped the San Francisco
we know and love.
Hotel Zelos , a sleek, stylish hub in the heart of San Francisco's
vibrant shopping, dining, and entertainment district, Hotel Zelos
is a fashion-forward oasis where business and pleasure meet, and
where inspiration and passion await.
Hotel Zetta , for the bold and the brave, this creative haven is
steeped in a playful, adventurous spirit. One-of-a-kind touches,
distinctive design, and dynamic art fill every stay with surprise
As part of Sage Hospitality Group, we passionately strive to be the
best and create excellence in everything we do. We believe in
enriching lives one experience at a time. More than a slogan, we
empower our employees to make positive impacts on the communities
in which we live and work. By providing genuine service we build
relationships with our guests and value for our shareholders, and
we create unforgettable experiences.
No matter your daily role, Sage recognizes that your success is
about more than the work you do - it's really about who you are,
which is why we invest in your personal and professional growth. We
hope you consider joining us!
Our Area Reservations Coordinator is responsible for handling all
telephone inquiries and reservations and providing efficient,
accurate and courteous reservation services and telephone
solicitations while maintaining on-going communications with group
sales and the front desk on room status. Additionally, they are
responsible for assistance with maximizing revenues and meeting the
- Answer the telephone promptly and courteously. Enter guest
reservations into the computer system quickly and accurately, using
the hotel's selling strategy and segmenting reservations into the
- Prepare and reconcile forecasts and reports to include but not
limited to; a daily three-day forecast, 90-day forecast strategy
- Verify all reservations and group room blocks. Input promptly,
correctly code and update all hotel information into the
- Track denials, demand and forecast information on a daily basis
including franchise database.
- Maintain accurate records for guaranteed no-shows, cancellations,
advance deposits, occupancy and history information.
- Maintain a group information log and monitor the progress of all
room blocks. Maximize franchise resources, including rate
solicitation, program participation and other tools.
- Respond to telephone inquiries and reservation requests by
explaining product and service options in order to sell rooms.
Gathers needed information from customer in order to confirm
- Negotiate rates and up-sells rooms in order to increase occupancy
and maximize revenues.
- Promotes the hotel and its services in order to capture customers
and increase revenues.
- Operate reservations system by entering and accessing data in
order to provide callers with accurate hotel information.
- Provide accurate and up-to-date manual and computerized reports
on daily and monthly room and reservations information in order to
assist management with forecasting, tracking and staffing.
- All other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by
Keywords: HOTEL ZETTA, Daly City , Area Reservations Coordinator, Hospitality & Tourism , Daly City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!