Company: Stanford Court
Location: Daly City
Posted on: September 10, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Located atop San Francisco's famed Nob Hill at the corner of
California and Powell streets, Stanford Court hotel is steps from
the city's best dining, shopping, entertainment and cultural
attractions. The hotel features 393 well-appointed rooms and
suites, offering comfortable accommodations for leisure and
business travelers in a prime location. With a storied history
dating back nearly 140 years, Stanford Court sits on the historic
site of renowned "Big 4" railroad mogul, university founder, and
U.S. senator Leland Stanford's elaborate private mansion. Leland
Stanford was at the forefront of innovation in his era, and today's
Stanford Court hotel pays homage to his legacy by representing the
new frontier of innovation for the 21st century.
The Cook is responsible for preparing all food items, based on
standardized recipes, for the Restaurants, Room Service, Employee
Cafeteria and Banquets, while maintaining the highest standards to
produce an appealing and appetizing product. He/she is also
responsible for ensuring the cleanliness, sanitation and safety in
the kitchen and work areas while minimizing waste and maximizing
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of all storage areas.
- Complete necessary food and station preparation prior to the
opening of the restaurant in order to ensure that guests are served
promptly and efficiently during the Restaurant and Room Service
- Prepare and display buffet food items according to the hotel
- Recognize quality standards in fresh vegetables, fish, and dairy
and meat products.
- Maintain clean and sanitary environment with knowledge of proper
handling, storage, and sanitation.
- Prepare food for Banquets, ad required, following specifications
on Banquet Event Orders.
- Prepare and service food for the Employee Cafeteria as specified
by the Chef or Kitchen Supervisor.
- Prepare all foods following hotel standard recipes. Preparation
of specials will be under the direction of the Chef or Kitchen
- Breakdown buffets and kitchen line, storing food and equipment
properly at the end of each meal period.
- Work banquet food station as scheduled by the Chef or Kitchen
- Know the location and operation of all fire extinguishing
- Practice safe work habits at all times to avoid possible injury
to self or other employees.
- Use Production Charts as specified by hotel's standards.
- Be able to support any position in the Kitchen that is in need of
- Follow all Health Department and Company regulations in regards
to food and storage standards and safety.
- Be able to operate and maintain cleanliness of all kitchen
- Maintain a "Clean As You Go" policy.
- Assist in storage and rotation of food items according to hotel
- Sign keys out and back in under supervision as needed.
Keywords: Stanford Court, Daly City , Cook 1, Hospitality & Tourism , Daly City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!