Sr Support Engineer
Location: Daly City
Posted on: June 2, 2021
We are the leading mobile attribution company and the core of a
very complex and connected mobile ecosystem. As an unbiased third
party solution, our products allow the advertising ecosystem to
function properly and fairly.
The mobile industry is dynamic and fast growing. There are
unprecedented changes around industry regulation, platform shifts
which have global implications, and a heightened awareness of the
need for great user privacy. We sit in a very unique position to
help move the industry forward by developing trusted solutions for
all parties involved - the advertisers, the media & technology
companies, and the end users.
About the Role:
The right candidate should be a natural problem-solver and a strong
communicator. This person will work in close collaboration with the
R&D, Customer Success and Product Teams. This role will engaged
in cross department projects and strongly influence the product's
evolution by providing valuable feedback to help shape the future
of our product development.
What You'll Do:
- Take end-to-end ownership of customer technical issues,
including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause,
issue resolution and communication
- Serve as point of contact for customer escalations and ensure
customer issues are resolved meticulously
- Work with our R&D and product teams on escalations and
product enhancement requests
- Create and lead support improvement processes across the
- Provide product feedback and insights to the business and
- Manage various internal projects; training, ensuring support
readiness for new feature releases, etc.
- Being a technical advocate for our VIP customers, working
closely with the customer success and business teams
- Passion for solving customer issues in a fast paced
- 5+ years of experience with technical support / QA / data
analysis/ development/ technical account management
- Experience in SQL querying and managing data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Structured and process-oriented
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Multitasking and ability to work independently
- Web / mobile marketing and digital advertising experience
- Background in web/ SDK/ Mobile development or QA
What's In It For You:
- Competitive comp: $110-$130k base plus bonus!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
- 401k with match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Generous PTO
- Stock Options
- Lunch, cellphone, gym reimbursement!
So, if you're a motivated Support Engineer with SaaS
experience in Analytics, Mobile or the MarTech space, we want to
talk! Please apply today!
Keywords: JobFuture.ai, Daly City , Sr Support Engineer, Other , Daly City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!