Location: Daly City
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Location: Daly City, CA
Hours: Full-time, part-time
94% of our Care Pros say they have the tools they need to do their
Looking to work for a home care company that values passion and
rewards its caregivers with flexible scheduling, amazing benefits,
consistent hours, and 24/7 support? Join Honor as a Care
Professional. We re hiring immediately!
We call caregivers Care Professionals, because that s what you are.
We highly encourage our Care Pros to foster genuine relationships
with the seniors in our community. We ll rely on you to do your
best to keep your Clients healthy, safe, and happy at home.
- $500 signing bonus after working 20 hours in your first 14
- Opportunity to be considered for hourly wage increases every 3
months you work full time with Honor
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits, based on eligibility
- 401k matching, based on eligibility
- (9) Holidays paid at the rate of 1.5x
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Paid overtime
- Paid training
- Caregiver referral program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- 24/7 support
- Establish and maintain effective and professional communication
and a strong relationship with Clients, their family members, and
- Provide personalized in-home support to senior Clients
- Help Clients with all personal care needs
- Help keep Clients' environment clean and organized
- Remind Client to take self-administered medications
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Due to a state mandate, all Care Pros are required to be fully
vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19 in order to provide care to
Clients in California.
- You must have a minimum of six months of paid senior caregiving
experience OR one of the following certifications: CNA, HHA,
- Must be 21 years or older.
We respect our Care Pros and treat them like true professionals.
You care for others, let Honor care for you!
Keywords: HONOR, Daly City , Caregiver, Other , Daly City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!