Commercial Property Assistant
Company: Solomon Page
Location: Daly City
Posted on: June 13, 2022
A national commercial real estate company is looking to hire a
Property Assistant in Daly City, CA.
- Assist Property Manager with various administrative tasks.
- Liaison between the company, tenants, and vendors.
- First point of contact with all tenants; respond to all tenant
requests including maintenance issues and tenant improvements.
- Coordinate vendor work and follow up to ensure work orders have
been completed on time and within budget.
- Process payment requests, purchase orders, AIA contracts.
- Coordinate installation of leasing signs as well as
inspections/cleanout of vacant spaces.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Commercial real estate experience is a plus.
If you feel you have the skill sets above, please apply.
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefits program for hourly
employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k),
direct deposit, and commuter benefits to our employees, including
freelancers - which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of
staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of
functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an
organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial
culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and
candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building
long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent
delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional
opportunities, visit: solomonpage.com and connect with us on
Facebook , Twitter , and LinkedIn .
Keywords: Solomon Page, Daly City , Commercial Property Assistant, Other , Daly City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!