Site Acquisition Specialist
Company: MOUNTAIN, LTD.
Location: Daly City
Posted on: June 18, 2022
MOUNTAIN Wireless is seeking a Site Acquisition Specialist in
San Francisco, CA. Primary Responsibilities
- Experience in site acquisition and permitting processes;
- Practical knowledge in dealing with land owners and real estate
- Negotiate ground leases and collect documentation necessary to
- Resolve issues in the field related to site acquisition and
- Perform due diligence as it pertains to zoning and permitting
regulations and processes;
- Prepare initial site sketches and review engineered site
- Coordination of site acquisition vendors, tracking progress
against milestones and projected time intervals;
- Organize, file, and control documentation related to site
acquisition and permitting;
- Track information, maintain databases up to date and prepare
- Work within a team environment that has its workload project
- Domestic travel and fieldwork.
- Other projects and duties as assigned. Qualifications &
- 3-5 years experience in site acquisition processes and 3-5
years experience in site acquisition support to project deployment;
and excellent negotiating skills;
- Ability to review and analyze telecom designs;
- Highly organized. Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD.
For more career opportunities, please visit us at -
Keywords: MOUNTAIN, LTD., Daly City , Site Acquisition Specialist, Other , Daly City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!