Commercial Property Assistant
Company: Solomon Page
Location: Daly City
Posted on: June 19, 2022
A national commercial real estate company is looking to hire a
Property Assistant in Daly City, CA.Responsibilities:
- Assist Property Manager with various administrative tasks.
- Liaison between the company, tenants, and vendors.
- First point of contact with all tenants; respond to all tenant
requests including maintenance issues and tenant improvements.
- Coordinate vendor work and follow up to ensure work orders have
been completed on time and within budget.
- Process payment requests, purchase orders, AIA contracts.
- Coordinate installation of leasing signs as well as
inspections/clean out of vacant spaces.Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.Preferred
- Commercial real estate experience is a plus.If you feel you
have the skill sets above, please apply.The Solomon Page
DistinctionSolomon Page offers a comprehensive benefits program for
hourly employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental,
401(k), direct deposit, and commuter benefits to our employees,
including freelancers - which sets us apart in the industries we
serve.About Solomon Page Founded in 1990, Solomon Page is a
specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions
across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of
Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a
highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to
our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized
solutions and building long-term relationships based on trust,
respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more
information and additional opportunities, visit: solomonpage.com
and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.Opportunity
Keywords: Solomon Page, Daly City , Commercial Property Assistant, Other , Daly City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!