Senior Product Marketer
Location: Daly City
Posted on: June 19, 2022
As a Senior Product Marketer for Acxiom, you will be responsible
for the product marketing (both internal and external assets) for
Acxiom's data-driven portfolio of offerings. You will craft the
market message and positioning for your solutions working closely
with product management teams and product marketing leadership
supporting the product and roadmap objectives. Activities will
include developing high-caliber product marketing content and sales
enablement materials that support both the sales efforts and GTM
marketing programs. You will create strong market facing product
messaging and value prop statements and deliver persona level value
stories that tell the product story in a way that connects with
users and prospective buyers. You'll conceive and develop
innovative marketing content and programs that support sales
efforts and drive demand partnering with the broader integrated
marketing teams. A proactive approach, attention to detail and an
eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate
technical data-driven capabilities into user benefits is
**Strategy & Product Messaging**
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates
your products in the market
- Apply your expertise to all facets of a product launch
- Ensuring a Product Playbook/ Brief document is complete and
effective before moving to the launch material creation. This may
include building out the problem statements, product summaries,
isolating the key use cases and personas, building the value
proposition and right to win statements.
**Ownership of Sales Readiness**
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales
team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process
of your products
- As product marketing owner, you will ensure sales and delivery
are armed with the detail they need to be productive during the
selling stages. This includes leaning in to drive the completion of
standard proposal content, sales scripting, socializing pricing and
helping to drive demo needs.
**Content and Thought leadership**
- You will assess content needs and design top, middle and bottom
of funnel content to meet the needs of the buyer at every stage
- Create sales enablement materials including presentations,
collateral, campaign assets, website copy, and message maps for
- Help drive product-level thought leadership content development
to fuel awareness, and influence purchase, including blog posts,
podcast participation and eBooks
**Go To Market**
- Collaborate with the broader integrated marketing teams to build
annual marketing plans for assigned product/solution areas
- Marketing strategy - own the overarching marketing strategy and
GTM marketing plan supporting the solution and product portfolio
revenue and growth goals.
- Market intelligence - be the expert on your buyers, how they buy
and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and
how to crush them.
- Be a product spokesperson and evangelist, representing your
products and updates during internal meetings and discussions.
**SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:**
- Bachelor's Degree with 3-5 years of experience in product
marketing or similar length of experience building or delivery
Acxiom products and services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with writing
- Proven ability to think strategically
- Proven ability to juggle multiple inputs, priorities, and
- Prior product marketing experience in the B2B services space with
samples of previous product launch work provided
- Excellent cross team and cross functional collaboration with the
ability to work independently
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced environment with high
- Experience working at other digital agencies and marketing
services providers providing marketing support across data,
analytics and/or marketing technology solutions
- 3-5 years B2B product marketing experience with a Marketing or
Business Degree. MBA or Executive course work is a plus.
- Pragmatic Marketing/Institute certified a plus.
- Experience across full marketing lifecycle and marketing
processes including product marketing, marketing strategy, campaign
planning, digital marketing, and execution.
**WHAT WILL SET YOU APART:**
- Proactive approach to building stakeholder relationships,
absorbing new information quickly and collaborating across multiple
teams to bring together the necessary resources to achieve the
- Succinct Communicator: Ability to communicate ideas simply,
succinctly, and accurately.
- Creative Thinker: Ability to generate creative launches,
training, and content.
- Organized and Detailed: Move between strategy and "hands-on"
easily. Add value at different levels. High attention to detail.
Strong on detail and highly organized.
- Strategic thinker: Focus on desired outcomes and push back on
suggested tactics that don't achieve them. Thinks big picture and
takes Acxiom's full portfolio into consideration.
- Fast paced: Self-motivated, acts quickly, and enjoys having
multiple projects going at once.
- Get things done in short timeframes.
- Judgement: Exercises strong business judgment in decisions.
**PRIMARY LOCATION CITY/STATE:**
Homebased - Conway, Arkansas
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
(AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting,
hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or
the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color,
sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military
status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.
Keywords: Acxiom, Daly City , Senior Product Marketer, Other , Daly City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!