Security Field Supervisor - Hiring Now!
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Location: Daly City
Posted on: June 22, 2022
COVID 19 Vaccination Required
Job Title: Field Security Supervisor
Location: Administrative Office
Pay Rate: $26.00/hr.
Shifts and Hours: Full-Time - Evening, 11:00 PM to 7:30 AM,
Thursday to Monday
Included Benefits and Perks: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and
Paid Time Off
GardaWorld offers DailyPay - a voluntary benefit that allows you to
access your pay on day 1 of work.
If you're hired for a role at GardaWorld, you'll never have to wait
for a paycheck again! DailyPay's most used features
- PAY: Get instant access to your money as you earn it
- SAVE: Automatically save a portion of every paycheck
- BALANCE ALERTS: Track your real-time earnings & budget for
upcoming bills or expenses General Job Functions: The Field
Security Supervisor provides drive-by patrol services to our
accounts in the San Jose and surrounding areas. The FSS is
responsible for working with the Client Service Managers, Account
Managers and/or Site Supervisors in the branch to develop
schedules, manage schedules, fill open shifts and oversee a team of
Special Response Officers.
Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the world's largest privately-owned security services
company. We protect our clients' staff and assets, wherever they
are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work
assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement
opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal
Job Responsibilities specific to this client site include, but are
not limited to:
- Perform day / night site visits to inspect and supervise
Security Officers in the field.
- Address escalation of "after hours" and "cold start" calls to
ensure enough coverage at customer sites.
- Work with Operations Managers to coach, counsel, discipline,
train and manage relationships with Security Officers.
- Field Supervisors will work closely with Operations Managers on
a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for visiting assigned post locations on a regular
basis to conduct post inspections to ensure professional image
(including the hygiene and uniform appropriateness of officers) and
quality standards are being maintained.
- Respond to call-offs that occur during the Field Supervisor
- Identify any personnel problems occurring and forward any such
issues to Operations Manager and/or Human Resource Coordinator.
Field Supervisor may also be responsible for writing a report of
the situation or assisting with an investigation, as directed by
Operations Manager or Human Resource Coordinator.
- May be responsible for administering counseling or disciplinary
actions that have been initiated by Operations Manager, Human
Resource Coordinator or a policy infraction observed by the Field
- Distribute information to posts as directed by Branch or
Corporate office and/or obtaining signed acknowledgements or other
documents and returning such documents to Branch office;
- Respond to client or site emergencies as they arise, including
ensuring appropriate communication to Operations Managers.
- In the event of an abandoned or open post, Field Supervisor is
responsible for identifying available qualified personnel to fill
the post as quickly as possible. Field Supervisor may be required
to "stand post" on an as-needed basis for an undefined period.
- Field Supervisor is responsible for maintaining a working
knowledge of all posts within their regional area of responsibility
Qualifications specific to this opportunity include but are not
- Current BSIS Guard Card is required (40 hours preferred)
- At least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law
or contractual requirements
- Must have a valid drivers license and pass an MVR screen
- Must have or obtain a valid CPR certification or be willing to
- Previous supervisory experience in the security industry,
military, or law enforcement is required.
- Pass an extensive screening process including background check
and pre employment drug screen.
Whelan Security of California, Inc.
CA Private Patrol Number: 16344
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Daly City , Security Field Supervisor - Hiring Now!, Other , Daly City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!