2023 Spring - Business Operations Intern
Location: Daly City
Posted on: September 19, 2022
WHEN CAN YOU EXPECT TO HEAR BACK?We like to attend all career
fairs and recruitment events before closing our positions. That
means, this position may be open without response for a couple of
weeks to give us time to wrap up the recruitment season. Please see
our tentative timeline below so you know when to expect to hear
back from us!
- All postings close: September 25, 2022 at 11:59 CT
- Resume reviews: Week of Sept. 26-30th
- Interviews: Early October
- Offers: By end of October2023 START DATE:This position has
opportunities to start in the Spring, with potential to extend into
the Summer. Please see our start date below and let us know your
- Spring Internships: Monday, January 9, 2023
- 20/hours per week max (flexible around your class schedule)JOB
SUMMARYThe Intern - Business Operations will support the Business
Operations team with initiatives to optimize process and automation
across the deal and order management workflow. The Business
Operations team is part of the Sales Operations
- Triage and follow-up on inbound requests
- Complete ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Execute Salesforce.com testing & coordinate with
- Create and maintain documentation of current state and future
- Create and maintain team and/or project pages in
- Participate/Lead special projects as assignedWHAT YOU'LL
- Must be actively enrolled in a degree-seeking program in
Computer Science, Business, or related field of study.
- Data analysis courses preferredSkills
- Technically savvy with the ability to demonstrate a high level
of competency using Excel, Word, Google Docs, etc.
- Strong communication and leadership skills demonstrated through
leadership positions in community, school, or other programs
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Attention to detail and follow-through are required
- Professional, outgoing, energetic personality with excellent
- Project management experience preferredTravel Requirement
- Minimal travelWorking Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working
remotely, not in a Workiva office.
- MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES AND NOT REQUIRE
SPONSORSHIP NOW OR IN THE FUTURE.HOW YOU'LL BE REWARDED
- Pay Rate in Colorado: $19 per hourWHERE YOU'LL WORKOur values
drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values
ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members,
build our products and in the work environment we've created.
- CUSTOMER SUCCESS: Always delight our customers.
- TRUST: Rely on each other.
- INTEGRITY: Do the right thing, every time.
- COLLABORATION: Share resources and work together.
- INNOVATION: Keep creating solutions and finding better
- INCLUSION: Support a diverse community where we all
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Be responsible for your success and failure.We
believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture
gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give
our employees the freedom and resources they need-backed by our
culture of collaboration and diverse thought-to continue innovating
and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range
of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today's
most challenging problems.AT WORKIVA, YOU'LL ENJOY:
- INTERN ENVIRONMENT: Workiva was ranked a top 100 internship
program by WayUp and ranked #20 in Best Places to Work for a
reason! Our interns have the opportunity to participate in
mentoring, professional development, networking, and flexible hours
during their internship. We continually strive to provide numerous
resources to build not just excellent interns, but excellent
- REAL WORK EXPERIENCE: Workiva interns are treated as full-time
employees and are allowed the freedom to contribute to real work
that truly impacts Workiva and it's operations. From writing code
in our production environment to directly supporting our customers'
on our newest platform, our interns play a vital role in our
- FANTASTIC PERKS: Being an intern at Workiva has benefits beyond
just a paycheck. You can't beat the wellness discounts, 401k
participation and match, casual dress environment, paid sick leave
and countless other perks that Workiva offers!
- INVOLVEMENT: Ability to participate in Business Employee
Resource Groups (Black, Hispanic, Asian, Women, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+),
Veterans, Disabilities), Volunteering, Company wide celebrations,
- OPPORTUNITY AT WORKIVA: At Workiva, we offer more than just a
12-15 week spring or summer program. 80% of our interns extend
longer than just 1 semester with us to continue work on their
projects. As long as you are enrolled in a degree seeking program,
you could have the opportunity to be an intern at Workiva until you
graduate!LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT WORKIVA:
[https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/]Workiva is an Equal
Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe
that great minds think differently. We value diversity of
backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as
an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective,
and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to
age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry,
disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression genetic information, marital status,
citizenship status or any other protected characteristic.Workiva is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations
to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the
application process, please email email@example.com
.Workiva supports employees in working where they work best -
either from an office or remotely from any location within their
country of employment.
Keywords: Workiva, Daly City , 2023 Spring - Business Operations Intern, Other , Daly City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!