Company: Stanford Court
Location: Daly City
Posted on: September 10, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Located atop San Francisco's famed Nob Hill at the corner of
California and Powell streets, Stanford Court hotel is steps from
the city's best dining, shopping, entertainment and cultural
attractions. The hotel features 393 well-appointed rooms and
suites, offering comfortable accommodations for leisure and
business travelers in a prime location. With a storied history
dating back nearly 140 years, Stanford Court sits on the historic
site of renowned "Big 4" railroad mogul, university founder, and
U.S. senator Leland Stanford's elaborate private mansion. Leland
Stanford was at the forefront of innovation in his era, and today's
Stanford Court hotel pays homage to his legacy by representing the
new frontier of innovation for the 21st century.
The Steward/Potwasher/Warewasher is responsible for maintaining
cleanliness and proper storage of all china, glass, and silver, and
ensuring the highest standards of sanitation. He/she is also
responsible for assisting the kitchen staff in maintaining the
cleanliness of the kitchen and all storage areas; specifically for
cleaning all equipment, utensils, and the physical work area.
He/she is also responsible for assisting with proper food storage
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and orderliness in all
kitchens, back dock, dumpster and utility work areas.
- Heavy duty cleaning of ovens, grills, sinks, walls, floors,
walk-in refrigerators and freezers and other heavy kitchen
- Wash pots, pans, and kitchen utensils following proper procedure
for their cleanliness and sanitation, and Vacuum carpeted areas
through the food and beverage outlets.
- Sweep, mop and wash floors in all food and beverage areas,
kitchen, and restaurant and dock area.
- Keep management informed of shortage of equipment and
- Operate the dishwashing equipment to ensure that all china,
glass, and silver are cleaned thoroughly and sanitation of such is
- Return all clean china, glass, and silver to its proper storage
location using care to minimize breakage.
- Knowledge of proper safe handling techniques for all chemicals
- Report any faulty equipment to management immediately.
- Empty garbage from the Food and Beverage areas into the hotel
- Know the location and operation of all fire extinguishing
- Practice safe work habits at all times to avoid possible injury
to self or other employees.
- Follow the proper procedures in the breakdown, cleaning and
reassembling of all kitchen equipment, as needed.
- Follow all sanitation standards.
- Assist in the set up and breakdown of the restaurant buffet as
- Assist Banquets by supplying china, glass, and silver as required
by business demand
Keywords: Stanford Court, Daly City , Steward, Other , Daly City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!