Company: Hotel Caza San Francisco
Location: Daly City
Posted on: September 11, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Hotel Caza ( formerly Holiday Inn Fisherman's Wharf) recently
completed an expansive renovation - this family-friendly
boutique-style hotel embodies the spirit of California and provides
plenty of fun, warmth and authentic experiences. Centrally located
in historic Fisherman's Wharf, Hotel Caza is just steps away from
the waterfront, Pier 39 and Lombard Street. The property provides
easy access to Embarcadero and North Beach's acclaimed dining and
The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining clean and
attractive guestrooms while providing attentive, courteous and
efficient service to all guests.
- Thoroughly clean guestrooms according to standards.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to,
guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping cart
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms and
- Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and
- Restock housekeeping cleaning cart for next day's use.
- Replenish chemical bottles.
- Report all missing items from room (i.e., irons/boards, hair
dryers, etc.) to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Keywords: Hotel Caza San Francisco, Daly City , Room Attendant, Other , Daly City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!