Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) - Daly City
Location: Daly City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)Elemy is looking for
dedicated, compassionate professionals to provide in-home Applied
Behavioral Analysis (ABA) services to children with Autism Spectrum
Disorder (ASD). Come grow with us as we improve children's lives
and set the standard for care!
Who We Are:Elemy is building a better approach to autism care
through empathy and innovation. Our mission is to offer accessible,
best-in-class care to children and families in need of autism
support. Our method is positive-reinforcing and play-based because
we believe care should be both fun and engaging.
Position:As a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) you will work
with a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to implement
life-changing care in-home. You'll work one-on-one with our patient
families, helping children learn new skills and reach new
What You'll Do:
- Provide in-person behavior intervention services in a child's
- Implement behavior intervention and skill acquisition plans to
help children thrive.
- Collect and record data on child behaviors. Help track
progress, influence care plans, and celebrate milestones.
- Partner closely with BCBAs and help inform treatment plans so
children are receiving the best care possible.
- Follow Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) guidelines
and codes of conduct.
- Attend team meetings to connect with other clinicians on the
team. Share tips, tricks, and best practices with your peers.
What You Bring:
- Minimum high-school degree or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months of ABA experience preferred
- RBT certification
- Must pass a background check
- Reliable car, proof of auto insurance, and valid driver's
- TB test required
What We Offer:
- $17 - $33 per hour, depending on market, experience, and
- A supportive and collaborative culture with direct access to
our broader BCBA and Clinical team
- Paid supervision towards BCBA certification
- Career advancement training and opportunities
- Generous and frequent bonus opportunities for off-peak hours,
referrals, and more
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid-time off
- Paid client cancellations
- Paid supervision
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Referral Program
What We Believe:
- Lead with care
- Reimagine what's possible
- Create life-changing outcomes
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties,
and skills required for the position.
Elemy is an equal-opportunity employer committed to providing all
employees with a work environment free of discrimination and
harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from
every background and life experience.
Keywords: Elemy, Daly City , Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) - Daly City, Professions , Daly City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!