Research Technician, Technical Product Operations
Location: Daly City
Posted on: September 16, 2022
New Journey AI is currently seeking a Research Technician,
Technical Product Operations with our client in their San
Francisco, CA location. This is a 4 month/year contract
position.Description:New Journey AI is seeking a qualified
candidate for a Research Technician to help our client optimize
complex, multi-phased human labeling pipelines. We are seeking
someone with experience in operations and data analytics who is
eager to build their skills in these areas and is comfortable
working in a dynamic environment.Responsibilities:
- Develop subject matter expertise to use proprietary tools to
analyze and annotate critical information about an event or
- Provide feedback on new and existing software tool.
- Use and contribute to tool and workflow documentation and
- Independently identify and escalate issues and challenges;
propose and support the implementation of solutions in
collaboration with others.
- Identify and document edge cases to improve policies and
improve Engineering systems.
- Support development and management of operational processes
using KPIs to ensure on-time delivery of critical data.
- Be responsible for quality control processes and create
feedback loops to improve the performance of offshore team
- Understand team plans, scope, context, priorities, and goals
for operational activities.
- Adapt to changes in instructions, process, and team
- Create and maintain SQL queries and dashboards that surface
- Perform ad hoc projects as needed. Requirements:
- Ability to think logically through an issue and solve problems
- Track-record of using analytical thinking to pose data-driven
questions, provide insightful analysis, and define and improving
KPIs for continuous program improvement.
- Comfortable with technology and able to quickly learn new
- Experience in data analysis, including familiarity with Google
Analytics products (Big Query, Data Studio) and popular data
visualization tools (e.g., Looker, Kibana, or Tableau).
- Excellent organization and time management skills, with
experience delivering multiple projects of varying lengths, while
meeting quality standards and deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to filter
and distill relevant information to the right audience. Physical
- Ability to sit or stand for up to eight hours per shift.
- Ability to use keyboard, mouse, and screen for up to eight
hours per shift .
- General Vision: Requires the ability to perceive the nature of
objects by the eye .
- Near Vision Acuity: Clarity of vision and ability to recognize
features at 20 inches or less with or without corrective
glasses/contact lenses .
- Field of Vision: Ability to observe an area up or down, left or
right while eyes are fixed on a given point.
- Depth Perception: Three-dimensional vision. Ability to judge
distance and space relationships so as to see objects where and as
they actually are.
- Visual Accommodation: Ability to adjust focus
- Color Vision: Ability to identify colors, including
distinguishing red and green. The above physical demands describe
the general nature of work being performed of the role, and are not
intended to be an exhaustive list.If you have the described
qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity,
please apply!About New Journey AI:We are passionate about
technologyand understanding how technology can help create a better
tomorrow, today. We can contribute to perfecting the intelligence
behind the self-driving vehicle by providing drivers to test, track
and capture their experiences. Sounds simple, but the experiences
and learnings lead to data which helps advance smart
livingimproving safety and protecting lives, advancing mobility and
contributing to a greener planet.New Journey AI will create
employment opportunities and pave a new career path, but moreover,
at the heart, we are a people company that is helping our clients
advance new, experimental, driverless AI technology to improve the
transportation of people, safely. Our role is to support the
testing of the driverless technology and gathering data to refine
machine learning.As the partner of choice to the self-driving
industry, we actively promote and encourage diversity and inclusion
of all people regardless of race, ethnicity or socio-economic
status.To learn more about New Journey AI and to view all our
available career opportunities, please visit us at
www.newjourneyai.com. "New Journey AI is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Genesis10, Daly City , Research Technician, Technical Product Operations, Professions , Daly City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!