Pharmacy Technician Outpatient Part time
Location: Daly City
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Under the direction of a licensed Pharmacist, may perform
packaging, manipulative, repetitive, and other non-discretionary
tasks, including removing drugs from stock; counting, pouring, or
mixing pharmaceuticals; placing product into a container; affixing
label(s) onto container; packaging and repackaging.
- Performs packaging, manipulative, repetitive, and other
- Removes drugs from stock.
- Counts, pours and mixes pharmaceuticals.
- Places products in container and affixes labels onto
- Performs packaging and repackaging tasks.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory
- N/A Education
- High School Diploma/GED. License, Certification, Registration
- Pharmacy Technician License (California) Additional
- Must be able to either type 30 WPM or 6,000 KPH.
- Requires successful completion of the Outpatient Pharmacy
Technician qualifying exam.
- Candidate must complete the Kaiser Outpatient Pharmacy
Technician Training Program and pass the test no later than 60 days
after start date.
- Working knowledge of current drug forms, dosage strengths, and
generic & trade name, and traditional equivalents.
- Knowledge of Federal & State laws/regulations regarding the
provision of pharmaceutical services.
- Ability to read, understand and transcribe pharmaceutical
- Must possess verbal and written English-speaking communication
- Ability to learn and operate pharmacy computer system and other
- Must be able to learn and operate pharmacy computer system and
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time with frequent
bending/stooping/lifting or reaching.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees
of the organization.
- Must be willing to work in a Labor Management Partnership
- Also refer to Position Specifications outlined in the
appropriate collective bargaining agreement. Preferred
- 3 years experience preferred.
Job Category: Pharmacy
Keywords: Kaiser, Daly City , Pharmacy Technician Outpatient Part time, Professions , Daly City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...