Lead Sales Aesthetician
Company: Benefit Cosmetics LLC
Location: Daly City
Posted on: September 21, 2023
- Coach and lead the team in all below aspects of Customer
Service, Results, and Teamwork.
- The customer is the Company's number one focus, and all
employee actions are to reflect this priority.
- Greet customers within 10 seconds or less, always maintaining
high energy on the floor. -
- Demonstrate and sell Benefit products.
- Build and maintain great customer relationships and actively
recruit new clients.
- Safeguard and keep all customer information confidential; all
customer information is the property of the Company and
- Effectively communicate with customers, co-workers, all Benefit
related personnel and appropriate Retail partners.
- Cultivate positive working and team relationships with all
levels at our Retail Partners.
- Ensure customer understands and signs -service release
- Perform only Benefit approved and trained services offered on
service menu to Benefit quality standards to ensure customer
- Recommend additional services to determine and meet customer
- Keep accurate client records on online booking.
- Rebook appointments for return services.
- Achieve daily/ weekly/ monthly individual service and product
- Grow individual and team services and product SPH.
- Sell and recommend products with each service. -Teamwork-
- Promote a professional, respectful, fun and gossip free
environment for customers and employees.
- Be on time and ready to work all shifts. -
- Act professionally, ethically and with integrity, always using
good judgment. -
- Help maintain clean and safe sales and stock areas.
- Ensure compliance with all Company and Retailer policies and
- Coach and develop Aesthetician team to achieve greater
performance with regular and consistent feedback, monthly My
Journey So Far delivery, and assisting in yearly PCR delivery.
- Assist supervisor in the recruiting and hiring of all
- Perform new hire inductions and training for
- Assist supervisor in the completion of all supply, payroll,
scheduling, and other operational duties as assigned. Requirements
Able to perform the following physical duties including, but not
- Continuous standing/ walking for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Unpack and lift boxes up to 40lbs. -
- Continuous bending of neck, arms, torso and legs for a minimum
of 8 hours.
- Stock and fill shelves, drawers, and Clean all Brow Bar areas
- Work in a fragrance filled environment.
- Physical contact with clients/ customers.
- Maintain compliance with State Board of Barbering and
Cosmetology and State Board of Health rules and regulations.
- Consistent and reliable Accurate use of timekeeping
- Perform all other duties as assigned. -Qualifications-
- Maintain and display a valid state issued aesthetician,
cosmetology or waxing The employee is responsible for any fees,
additional training and/or renewals needed as a requirement.
- Proven strong retail sales and/or service history.
- Flexibility regarding work hours; ability to work nights,
weekends, and some holidays.
- Initiate and manage change in a positive manner.
- Comfortable and competent at services and make-up
- Adept at problem solving.
- Flexible and adaptable to customer needs.
- This position requires that the final candidate to successfully
pass an E-Verify check. The target salary range for this position
is $17.50/hr - $21.50/hr. The actual salary offered will depend on
a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, years of
relevant experience; certifications or other professional licenses
held; other legitimate, non-discriminatory business factors
specific to the position; and the geographic location in which the
applicant lives and/or from which they will perform the job. -This
position is eligible to earn a sales incentive bonus and/or
commission. This position is also eligible for the following
benefits, including but not limited to: comprehensive health,
dental and vision plans; a 401(k) plan with employer matching,
various paid time off programs; employee discount/perks; life
insurance; disability insurance; flexible spending accounts. -
Keywords: Benefit Cosmetics LLC, Daly City , Lead Sales Aesthetician, Sales , Daly City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!